Kaizen Audit Form
Kaizen project name – Name of description of the project for the kaizen.
Date of Audit – Date of audit conducted for kaizen documentation and project implementation.
Auditor – name of Auditors
Auditee – List of Auditee
Scope of Audit
Name of process and name of product – As the scope of audit, which product and process are going to audit for kaizen.
Audit Agenda – for the kaizen audit, some informative points is given which is used audit agenda
– Process Stability
– New process Development
– Team training & Evaluation
– Kaizen improvement in work flow
– Kaizen effectiveness & Implementation
– Kaizen – rework / manpower / resource / Cost report and its analysis
– Kaizen board – Progress report, Result and updates.
Audit Note – Brief note on the audit by auditor
Conclusion and result – all the summarized information and its result are show in those columns.
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
You would also like to read: