Production route card
Production route card or production job slip / Job card is used for planning the material flow for the production with step by step process and sequence required for the product, this planning sheet is used in all the manufacturing industry that basic requirement for the process sequence and interaction between all the processes and product requirements. Product ion route card is information sheet for the order wise / customer wise product progress and route can be track and improvement can possible to monitor.
Process route card having the all information that required to manufacturer the product as per customer requirement and also to consider the quality requirements for the product as per customer expecting, some basic following fields are used for the production route card:
- Customer Name
- Product ID and Product Name
- Quantity are manufacturing as per customer requested in purchase but here purchase order number are not mentioned due to mostly regular customers with same materials with different schedule can possible hence the material route and tracking are same, hence the required or possible quantity are taken in process.
- Generate date – this production route card generated date.
- customer specific requirement – when the customer are place the order, generally all the technical details are attached along with purchase order, but mostly requirements are generic which is already in process are used as per previous experience, but the some customer specific requirement which is specially required with product sizes or something specific that need to mentioned in production route card.
- Special process / Characteristic – is the special process requirement that customer had requested to compliance of its application product or some special requirements, this process is extra process which is some special treatment or special characteristic base application product requirement can fulfill, hence this is very important for the production route card.
- Process sequences & production
– process name
– Start and end date
– Production unit that is quantity
– Reason form reject if any
– Accepted unit
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
You would also like to read:
- DAILY MACHINE PRODUCTION REPORT
- PRODUCTION SAFETY INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- PRODUCTION ANALYSIS REPORT
- DISPOSITION ACTION FOR EXCESS PRODUCTION
- PRODUCTION AUDIT CHECKLIST
- PRODUCTION FLOOR PLAN CHECKLIST POINTS
- INTERNAL AUDIT CHECKLIST FOR PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT
- TOOL INSPECTION REPORT
- EQUIPMENT INVENTORY
- MONITORING AND MEASURING PLAN
- PRODUCT/PROCESS QUALITY CHECKLIST
- MACHINE STARTUP CHECKLIST
- MACHINE ADJUSTMENT FORM