Working Procedures General flow chart Format | Example | Samples | Excel File | Word Document
Working Procedures General flow chart Format | Report | Sample | Word document format | Excel Format | PDF format | JPG Format | Free Download
What is Standard Working Procedures?
A Standard working procedure is also called A standard operating procedure(SOP) is a bunch of instructions that guide to workmen carry out regular operations to follow step by step instructions. The purpose of the standard working procedures is to reducing failures and enhance product quality, resources efficiency and uniformity to improve overall performance.
How to write standard working procedures?
- Identify business requirement and selection of standard format
- Consider your target peoples like production, quality etc.
- See what your experience with targets and local process
- Focus on target procedure i.e. motive of procedure
- Drafting procedures
- Verify requirements, technical, and necessaries
- Visibility and readability
- Reviews and feedback from concern authority as well as concern personnel
- Review & amendment accordingly to inputs from others i.e. quality team