Cross-functional team (CFT), advantage for managing functions and process improvement. Cross-functional teams (CFT) is selected qualified peoples group from different functional skills for specific tasks. Best advantage is to effectively monitor and control of each function of process, and improvement….
- Internal Audit – Internal audit procedure for internal auditors.
- Eight principles of management
- How to write project planning? – Project Management
- What is visual inspection? – Basics of visual inspection
- Cross-functional teams (CFT)
- How to ensure quality of inspection results and reports
- How to identify key product and process characteristics – Quick Guide
- Labor Cost: Best practice to calculate labor cost
- How to ensure product dimensional stability and close product tolerance
- Keeping Your Company Vehicles Organized : Transport facilities