“Property of a measurement result whereby the result can be related to a reference through a documented unbroken chain of calibrations, each contributing to the measurement” – According to VIM (International Vocabulary of Metrology) Overview Measurement traceability system is provide guidelines for approval of methods,…
- Best practice to prevent recurrence of nonconformity – Prevent NC
- How to measure customer satisfaction- practice to define satisfaction index
- 7 steps of practice for implementation of management responsibility process in ISO 9001
- First Article Inspection | ISO procedures | First Article inspection form & template
- Employee on job training – Importance and advantage of on job training.
- Internal Audit – Internal audit procedure for internal auditors.
- Eight principles of management
- How to write project planning? – Project Management
- What is visual inspection? – Basics of visual inspection
- Cross-functional teams (CFT)