To effectively implementation of ISO 9001 / Quality management system in organization, management commitment is much important. More, management should involves in each major activity to effective and continual improvement. Overview This article describes the management commitment for the quality…
- Best practice to prevent recurrence of nonconformity – Prevent NC
- How to measure customer satisfaction- practice to define satisfaction index
- 7 steps of practice for implementation of management responsibility process in ISO 9001
- First Article Inspection | ISO procedures | First Article inspection form & template
- Employee on job training – Importance and advantage of on job training.
- Internal Audit – Internal audit procedure for internal auditors.
- Eight principles of management
- How to write project planning? – Project Management
- What is visual inspection? – Basics of visual inspection
- Cross-functional teams (CFT)