Management commitments, Role & Responsibility: Quality management System (QMS) + Environment Health & Safety (EHS)
What should management commitments, role & responsibility in Quality management system & Environment health & safety purpose, its important part to implements any system that for successful runs in any organisation are due to management commitment.
To consider general role & responsibilities, commitments of managements to address QMS & EHS System that fit to each organisation who what to be implement in its organisation, management can put as key objective to achieve system requirements in its organisation.
Management role & Responsibility are as under:
Environment Health & Safety System
- Overall accountable for non fulfilment of EHS, legal and other compliances related to EHS at workplace.
- Ensure the availability of resources essential to establish, implement, maintain and improvement of EHSMS.
- Defining role, allocating responsibility and accountability and delegating authority to facilitate effective EHSMS. Review it periodically.
- Ensure the performance reports are presented timely and basis for continual improvement of EHS performance.
- Overall accountable for any EHS incidence in the organisation.
Quality Management System
- Establish a quality policy.
- Establish quality objectives.
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
- Management reviews are regularly conducted.
- Provide resources necessary to meet Project requirements.
- Continually improve the work processes and deliverable.
Above are common points that need to care by management, you can enhance that points as requirements of your organisation.