Measurement System Analysis Plan
Before express information about Measurement system analysis let’s understand:
What is measurement System Analysis?
Measurement System Analysis is Study process that demonstrate conformity of product to ensue that results of the measurements are reliable and sufficiently accurate with a know degree of uncertainty.
What is required movement for Measurement System Analysis?
– Monitoring, measurement, Analysis and improvement processes should be planned & well implemented.
– Variable data measurement gauges / instruments measuring repetitive data “gauges R & R:” Should be used as the method of calculating measurement uncertainty
– Need to decide the instrument / equipment are going to be used.
– Its all depends on company that, how many samples take is for used as sampling. Generally 10 samples sufficient from a bench being manufactured throughout production cycle.
– Take the trial by different inspection with different instruments, all the records are take for the analysis
From Measurement system analysis result should be acceptance or rejection of measurement system under consideration is the output process. But before the system apply to in action, its all need to be well planned.
Measurement system analysis plan formats as picture above, how MSA will be conduct, what should be parameter for that?, which technique are used to MSA study done? What will be frequency for that? All the questions is part of the Measurement system analysis (MSA) plan all requirements should be need to planned to ensure the analysis are is on tracks.
There are two most important requirements about the MSA study conducted date & second its next due date is directive points of MSA study, both is very important to compliance of MSA Study Planning.
For the company requirements & also international standard requirements for measurement system analysis, you can download ready made format to apply in your company for improvement of quality assurance.