Product deviation report
Product here mean product and services that customers are dissatisfied due to product or service not comply customer’s application requirement cause customers are complain for the product non conformity, those requirements and deviation notes are customer raised against supplier.
Product or services non conformity, requirements of application not fulfillment report send by customer to supplier for the correction, corrective actions that product quality or service quality improvement, in some cases whole payment can be credit to customer as back due to product deviation.
When any product deviation are raised that supplier are generate report of product deviation report to understand conditions, requirement of customers and compliance of requirements of customers in line with deviation occurred.
In the product deviation report, following types of deviation can be possible or as best practice that below types of deviation are generally occurred:
- quality concern issue of product / services
- Size of the material, product sizes is very critical issues can cause permanent customer losses.
- color deviation can be possible to re-work and comply the requirement of customers.
- Damage is also very critical, it can be in process damage or at time of deliver damage of product can directly affect customer production that is also very important.
- Delivery deviation is can be correct on each stage improvement, monitoring and tracking of product that can be minimize waiting time to comply requirement of customer that timely delivery.
- Mixed – its different type and rarely mistake occurred, but it can cause permanently losses of customer.
- Other – this is uncategorized issue that first time or can possible to happen rarely.
In line with requirements, internationally this format is also used to management peoples are takes necessary action to eliminate that mistakes in futures, as you can see picture that part two is the helpful for the internally used to concern corrective actions / preventive action for the product / service deviation found.