Material handling equipment checklist
If organization manufacturing or used heavy materials, product is very heavy to lifting critical for the human that heavy equipment help are necessary to used in manufacturing unit. Material handling, material movement is regular work that done in manufacturing unit frequently, in that cases that heavy equipment used for movement of material and machinery to quick and possible through it.
Material handing equipment are used in units that serve frequently that need to maintenance timely to eliminate breakdowns as same way that inspection of each material handing equipment are necessary. For the inspection of material handling equipment inspection checklist points are below for reference:
- All Transmissions of equipment.
- Check degree of difference of equipment.
- Check clutch, flywheel & supporting accessories.
- Check cylinder heads and supporting piping.
- Check fan clutch & hub assembly.
- Check tires and wheels – Air, Pressures etc..
- Check brakes, brake wires, break shoe.
- Check fuel tanks, level, leakage
- Check reserve Wheels & condition
- Radiators / CAC / AC Condensers
- Check leaf springs & supporting materials.
- Check start starters, chock, etc..
- Check drive lines
- Check diesel particulate filters
- Check engine visually & around.
- Notice– any oil leakage
- Notice – any grease excessive
- Notice – water leakage
Above points are general that used in any kind of industry that used material handling equipment to move, lift materials. Here ready made format is available for download of material handing equipment checklist as below:
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
- MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT CHECKLIST IN WORD DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD FREE
- MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT CHECKLIST IN PDF FORMAT DOWNLOAD FREE
- MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT CHECKLIST TEMPLATES DOWNLOAD
- MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT CHECKLIST IN JPEG, PNG FORMAT DOWNLOAD
You would also like to read:
- HANDLING & STORAGE CHECKLIST FOR ISO 17025
- LIFTING EQUIPMENT REVIEW FORM
- CRANE & LIFTING EQUIPMENT SAFETY INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- DAILY FORK LIFT INSPECTION CHECKLIST POINTS
- ELEVATOR INSPECTION CHECK POINT
- EQUIPMENT RECORD FORM
- EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE PLAN
- HOIST INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- BELT & SLING INSPECTION CHECKLIST