Mostly industry is there happen that the materials are delivered by supplier against the customer purchase order but the invoice is not sent along with material, instead of the material invoice, suppliers may send the delivery slip of the material, delivery slip is non commercial documents that used for the receipt of material to customer, in the delivery slip there are no any commercial information are used, only description of the material, delivery address and generally receipt concern in pivot of this document.
- Delivery slip number and date
- Customer Purchase order number and date
- Material Description / Contact information of the receiver.
- Delivery address and delivered by address
- material receipting signature
Delivery slip is alternative document of the invoice, this is acknowledge slip to used widely in industry because some time happen that material invoices are comes monthly basic if the materials scheduled delivery and also this delivery slip used by storage department as evidence of the date of receipt, storage, Purchasing department can’t take the invoice copy which is accounting requirements, hence delivery slip is important for almost all concern department.
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
You would also like to read:
- SALES DOCUMENT OUTWARD REPORT FORMAT
- SALES QUOTATION FORMAT
- ACCOUNTING PROCESS CHECKLIST
- MONTHLY PRODUCTION PLAN FORMAT
- SHIPMENT PLANNING WORKSHEET
- DAILY MACHINE PRODUCTION REPORT