Hoist Inspection Checklist
Now days, hoist is base requirement if the industry are manufacturing or used heavy machine at plant, movement of material or machinery or any thing that possible with hoist. Overhead crane equipment is used mostly in industry for the material movements as easy working flow.
Hoist is the mechanism that required timely cleaning and maintenance, if the proper maintenance is not schedule that possible the hoist disturbs working. To consider serious requirements here available hoist inspection checklist that ready made can apply to your organization reason is hoist are same at all industry, but here inspection points are only given for crane, because general used of hoist are in industry is crane and mostly over head crane that used for material movement.
What mostly inspect in hoist? What points are needed to care for hoist?
- Rope Anchorage / Rope certifications
- Bearings / Gears / Rollers / Pins / Shafts / Clamping
- Excessive wear of Brake & Clutch system
- Drive Mechanism / Chains
- Load Control Mechanisms
- Limit switches / Devices
- Hydraulic Systems ( Leakage)
- Fuel System (Leakage)
- Electrical control system
- Fuel oil Level / Engine oil Level / Hydraulic Oil Level
- Lubrication at each parts
- Wire rope & Certificates / identifications
- corrosion on wire rope / hoist parts
- Each connections / Fittings / Nut & Bolts
Hoist inspection checklist points as given above is general, all points can use at any hoist at industrial used, mostly above all points can helpful for inspection of hoist and important too.
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
- HOIST INSPECTION CHECKLIST FORMAT IN WORD DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD FREE
- HOIST INSPECTION CHECKLIST FORMAT IN PDF FORMAT DOWNLOAD FREE
- HOIST INSPECTION CHECKLIST FORMAT TEMPLATES DOWNLOAD
- HOIST INSPECTION CHECKLIST FORMAT IN JPEG, PNG FORMAT DOWNLOAD
You would also like to read:
| BELT & SLING INSPECTION CHECKLIST | CRANE & LIFTING EQUIPMENT SAFETY INSPECTION CHECKLIST | OVER HEAD CRANE BREAK DOWN COST ANALYSIS | OVER HEAD CRANE BREAKDOWN ANALYSIS | LIFTING EQUIPMENT REVIEW FORM | EQUIPMENT TEST RECORDS |