Manufacturing Operation Record
Date & shift that manufacturing operation are happen at plant / unit.
Material Identification number
Material Description – Full details for the manufacturing operation information
Finish material Requirements for the manufacturing operations
Raw material Description, Details that used for the finish material requirements and manufacturing operations requirements.
Input quantity of the material
Bill of Material ( BOM) material list or reference number to possible tracking the BOM for the particular material processing and operation records
Process stage record – step by step all the process stage that prevent in the manufacturing operations. In the process stages mostly location of the material process stage, input quantity given for the processing the material, same for the output quantity recording after the process stage passing, during the process stage some material being wastage that record information of the waste material also need to incorporate.
Remarks, if required for the manufacturing operations.
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
You would also like to read:
- MANUFACTURING PROCESS ANALYSIS
- MANUFACTURING PROCESS SPECIFICATION LOG
- MANUFACTURING ORDER FORMAT
- MANUFACTURING PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION SHEET
- GAP ANALYSIS FOR MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- 5S AUDIT CHECKLIST FOR PRODUCTION / MANUFACTURING AREA
- MANUFACTURING PROCESS AUDIT CHECKLIST
- PROCUREMENT PLAN
- PRODUCT QUALITY EVALUATION
- PRODUCT TECHNICAL EVALUATION