Lifting equipment survey sheet
As per Environment health and safety system, lifting equipment should be recorded and calibrated to compliance of the requirements of the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. Requirement of the lifting equipment survey that is the walk visual inspection that all the required parameter of the lifting equipment is being check. For the requirements of the lifting equipment survey sheet as below:
Lifting activity – Recording of the each activity by lifting equipment at workplace
Weight – Possible maximum weight lifting, capacity of the weight of lifting equipment
Procedure – used procedure for the lifting equipment during the survey, inspecting the lifting equipment, this survey sheet is used at the inspection of the equipment as per parameters of lifting equipment.
Method used – Used Method for lifting equipment survey.
Location – location where lifting equipment is installed.
Remarks – information of the lifting equipment.
As all above fields can be possible to increase, if the requirements of the company individually, and facility of the lifting equipment are need to records.
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
You would also like to read:
- EQUIPMENT INCIDENT REPORT
- HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR TRAINING FORM
- EQUIPMENT ACCOUNTABILITY FORM
- LABORATORY EQUIPMENT INVENTORY FORM
- LIFTING EQUIPMENT REGISTER
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT RECORD SHEET
- OFFICE EQUIPMENT REQUISITION FORM
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT REGISTER
- LIFTING GEAR EQUIPMENT INSPECTION RECORD
- OVERALL EQUIPMENT EFFECTIVENESS ANALYSIS