Lifting equipment register
- Location / Area – name of the location / area / site there lifting equipment used / installed.
- Serial Number – Serial Number of the lifting equipment which is unique for each.
- Capacity – Capacity of lifting the material, for each equipment need to mentioned.
- Manufacturing details – Details of the maker of the lifting equipment, information of the lifting equipment is very important for the various purpose, like a parts purchasing, maintenance purpose etc..
- Test load details – Lifting equipment must be periodically inspection, checking, load test is required to ensure the lifting equipments is working properly, this is regulatory requirement too, hence need to care of it.
- Certificate number – This certificate can be test load certificate of manufacturing certificate, all the certificate numbers are need to mentioned and update timely.
- Test Date – When the last Test is done for the equipment.
- Due date – what is the next due date for the testing / calibration / inspection.
- Current Condition – During the inspection / checking what is the condition found, information of current condition must updated.
- Remarks – If any information is required about the lifting equipment is mentioned as the remarks for the records and information purpose.
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
You would also like to read: