Procedure is the structural methodology to perform any task.
A procedure is the way to gives information for the do something with step by step, with technique, measurements, and plans with method to complete the any movement to achieve the targeted goal.
In manufacturing industry, procedure is the main part of the compliance the requirements of the customers with product with systematical ways, without procedures there can cause variations in product and process, the sequence and interaction with the process to process and its validation assurance the product quality and improvement in productivity of the humans and machine.
Generally in the procedures, following requirements should cover the entire step that required for the improvements and maintain of the product quality as below:
- Purpose – what is the purpose of the establishments of the procedure?
- Scope – what and how much area / location / processes / methods etc. will be covered.
- Inputs – what will be requirements to compliance of the procedures as the primary needs to enter for perform as per procedure.
- Procedure ( Activities)
- Output – what will be output from procedure performed?
- Process effectiveness & Monitoring – inspecting process effectiveness and monitoring on the all activity as per procedures instructed.
- reference Documents
- revision Records
in the quality management system, procedures for the all the activities within the company premises expecting to prepared & follows the procedure is necessary to compliance of the requirement of international standards, to consider the requirement of quality management system, here ready made format for procedure is available for download:
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
You would also like to read:
- PROCEDURE VERIFICATION FORMAT
- PROCEDURE EVALUATION FOR SAFETY
- MSA (MEASUREMENT SYSTEM ANALYSIS) PROCEDURE
- PROCEDURE FOR 5S AUDITING & IMPROVEMENT