Equipment Purchase project form
Purchasing of equipment is challenging job if the heavy equipment having the functions that are used in various processes and controlling on divisions of the most part of the plant. Equipment used in plant and operating is also need to take a skill to functionally equipment.
For the equipment purchase and its process are same as normally for other machineries but when the equipment / machinery is heavy and functionally more than others, need to take care on stages of the purchasing and checking and inspection to ensure purchasing equipment are fully functioned as requirements and full fill the conditions of requirements as under department had given the technical data for the equipment.
Purchasing equipments are need to below steps to clear out process:
- Management checks for facilities submit equipment request
- Review with staff members (concern)
- Assign Project Code / Specific No.
- Executive Committee Approvals
- Tenders / Quotation received & comparison
- Purchase order / Job order released
- Final approval / contract approval with supplier
- Material Received
- Material Inspection by supplier’s inspectors at our end
- Equipment assembling
- Testing of equipment
- Final Approval from User Department
- Management Satisfaction note / letter
- Payment Released as terms of P.O.
- Feedback from operators
- Service Reports of suppliers
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
You would also like to read: