Product cost report
product Identification numbers and product name
Total Budget Cost – At the time of the product designed for the producing, budget cost is budged to understand the product will be estimated cost and its concern costing will be need to grant.
Product identification number and product description – which process will be used for the producing the material which is costing are going to estimating.
Machinery Details – on which types of machinery or on which machine the product will be in place.
– In the material cost will be calculate on the base of the material will be used in production estimated. For the material costing calculation actual cost will be considered.
Process cost – same as the material cost, process cost is the total material processing cost, machinery, operating expenses and others concern costing to possible counting in process cost.
Quality cost – total cost behind expensed for the quality and its improvement, there are also count rework cost in quality costing.
Packing cost – total packing expenses is the quality costing.
Shipping cost – when the material is packed, from the works to customer godown expense is the bear by company that cost will be considered in it.
Sales after services – After sales if any services are provided by company that all the concern charges will be estimated in the sales after services head for the calculation of costing.
Total cost – Total Actual cost
budgeted cost – Budged Cost
EXAMPLES, SAMPLES & FORMATS
You would also like to read:
- MONTHLY PRODUCTION PLAN FORMAT
- PRODUCTION ROUTE CARD
- DAILY MACHINE PRODUCTION REPORT
- PRODUCTION SAFETY INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- PRODUCTION ANALYSIS REPORT
- DISPOSITION ACTION FOR EXCESS PRODUCTION
- PRODUCTION AUDIT CHECKLIST
- PRODUCTION FLOOR PLAN CHECKLIST POINTS
- 5S AUDIT CHECKLIST FOR PRODUCTION / MANUFACTURING AREA
- INTERNAL AUDIT CHECKLIST FOR PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT
- PRODUCT RELEASE CHECKLIST
- INITIAL SAMPLE INSPECTION REPORT