Process FMEA Checklist
- Was the process FMEA prepared using the International motor vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines?
- Have all operations affecting fit,function,durability,governmental regulations and safety been identified and listed sequentially?
- Were similar part FMEA’s considered?
- Have historical campaign and warranty data been reviewed?
- Have appropriate corrective action been planned or taken for high risk priority numbers?
- Have appropriate corrective action been planned or taken for high risk severity numbers?
- Were risk priorities numbers revised when corrective action was completed?
- Were high severity numbers revised when a design change was completed?
- Do the effects consider the customer in terms of the subsequent operation,assembly and product?
- Was warranty information used as an aid in developing the process FMEA?
- Were customer plant problems used as an aid in developing the process FMEA?
- Have the causes been described in terms of something that can be fixed or controlled?
- Where detection is the major factor, have provisions been made to control the cause prior to the next operation?