An equipment planning checklist use to ensure that the all equipment tasks, performance capability, assessments, deployment and allocation are as according to standards. It may also verify that the each equipment is deploy at appropriate location as per it ability to handle tasks.
Equipment planning checklist
What to include in checklist?
- Whether the entire equipment list is available? All equipment is list separately by department?
- Check there is equipment list are review management / administrator and department head individually?
- Are there install all the equipment’s self life is maintains in record?
- Is the equipment manufacturer had given the instruction note for the maintain equipment? What is the recommend preventive maintenance frequency?
- Product manufacturing plan schedule for next month?
- Whether capacity of equipment has been define?
- Are there all equipment is identification numbers are given and paint / label on it?
- Are there budget has been grant in the equipment in projects? Or whether planning for it?
- Whether equipment plan, project, production plan has been verify and approves concern authority?
- Is there action plan has been define for plan plan implementation?
- Are there depreciation of equipment has been calculate?
- How to ensure equipment planning effectiveness? Is there method is used for effectiveness measuring? What are criteria of the measuring?
- Is there measurements for the effective checking of methods are verify?
- MAINTENANCE -EQUIPMENT LOAD TEST REPORT
- EQUIPMENT PURCHASE PROJECT FORM
- MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT CHECKLIST
- EQUIPMENT RECORD FORM
- LOCK OUT / TAG OUT REMOVE EQUIPMENT FORM
- SAMPLE EQUIPMENT PLANNING AUDIT FOR FOOD SAFETY
- FREE EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE PLAN
- FREE HEAVY EQUIPMENT INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- EXAMPLE HEAVY EQUIPMENT FAILURE ANALYSIS FORM
- LIFTING EQUIPMENT REVIEW FORM
- CRANE & LIFTING EQUIPMENT SAFETY INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- SIMPLE EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE RECORD
- EQUIPMENT LOGBOOK-INSTRUMENT LOGBOOK